Monday, November 21, 2016

Download Ghori Wall Hack v1.0 For Counter Strike 1.6

Ghori Wall Hack v1.0

Ghori Wall Hack 1.0

Ghori Wall Hack v1.0
When I realized it all players can use many hacks, so i can get idea to why dont make my hack, then I start a work and named my project is Ghori Wall hack. I knew it was time to release a new version and it's my first hack version. I hope you will happy with my project and you can upload my project to mods and hacks sites and counter-strike website. All OGL API's wrapped. No direct calls anymore. This means any anticheats that are trying to see or block cheat functions will have a hard time doing so.

Created By Muhammad Arsalan
VAC2/VAC3 Proof
Released on: Saturday, August 27, 2016


1 comment:

  1. Released Romania îți pune la dispoziție CS.RELEASED.RO # CS 1.6 PUBLIC SERVER

    De ce să alegi cs.released.ro? Ai toate detaliile aici: https://forum.released.ro/topic/19/descriere-server-puncte-forte

    Împreună la un alt nivel.
    www.released.ro

    ReplyDelete